Applicants, please send your resumé and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager of Biosensor Production and Testing
October 30, 2015 – We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Manager of Biosensor Production and Testing. The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of biosensors and for improving the processes used in the production and manufacturing of PSI's pathogen detection reagents.
- Education: BS with 2+ years work experience or an MS with 1+ years work experience or a PhD with relevant laboratory experience. The candidate’s degree(s) must be in cell biology or a related field.
- Expertise in cell culture including experience working with adherent and non-adherent mammalian cells, with preparing master and working banks, and with cryopreservation techniques. Experience with large-scale, non-adherent mammalian cell culture and with expressing proteins in mammalian cellsis a plus.
- A working knowledge of cell biology, molecular biology, and immunology.
- A working knowledge of basic microbiology techniques and ability to work with BSL-2 level pathogens.
- Ability to design experiments, interpret data, and prepare final reports.
- Ability to troubleshoot protocols and procedures.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Highly organized, able to manage workflow, and multi-task between multiple projects.
- Hands on knowledge in ISO quality systems and cGMP manufacturing is a plus.
Download Job Description (.pdf)